I had no idea what to expect when my husband was first diagnosed with a severe cardiovascular disease and we learned that he needed some change in his diet to combat the disease. Today he is a healthy man; even doctors were surprised with the rate he was recovering. I personally thank wish all nature cure and Dr Vishal Dev for prescribing us Personal individualized diet. And we look forward to take appointment for my entire family. Thanks a ton.
We will take time with you. During your first appointment, we will take your health history, find out about your diet, stress levels, use of tobacco, alcohol or any drug and discuss why you’re there through a questionnaire form. We may perform an examination or order diagnostic tests. Naturopathic doctor keep themselves up-to-date on the latest scientific research and incorporate this evidence into their treatments. We will work with you to set up a customized health management strategy. If necessary, We may refer you to other health-care practitioners. Naturopathic doctor need sufficient time to ask questions and understand the patient’s health goals. NDs also need time to gather information, do an appropriate examination and teach his or her patients about managing their condition and improving their health. Besides taking the time to carefully and fully assess a patient’s root problem, NDs speak and understand the language of conventional medicine. They can diagnose the way MDs do—yet, they bring to the patient a whole new arsenal of treatments and insights. Instead of waiting for a disease to emerge, NDs work to head it off before it happens.
Dear Dr. Dev
It is a pleasure to sit down and analyze the effects that this lifestyle change has meant to me, both professionally and personally. On a professional basis, I was asked to listen to a tape called “the secret”. I liked the tape but it did not work for me or whatever. After reading so many health books I randomly purchased “Happy Go Healthy”. The book immediately created a desire in me to adopt its suggestions and follow the personal individualized diet.Ranjan Mittal
Dear Dr. Vishal Dev
Thank you for your book “Happy Go Healthy” I have purchased copies for my children as they are all health conscious but they look at me as though I’m crazy even after seeing their mother and how she has lost weight, cured a neck problem she has had for over 20 years and cured a migraine headache problem she has suffered from for 20 years also. My wife also no longer suffers from allergies and I could go on and on. We are both eternally grateful to you for this.Biego Flemming & family
Hello Dr. Vishal Dev
Now I consider myself a lucky man that I was introduced to personal individualized diet. My success rate has gone up many folds. Since incorporating the diet, results have been seen in just a matter of days. I have been working on a variety of ailments, especially asthma, angina, arthritis and peptic ulcers. The results are very promising. Thank you Dr. Vishal.Er. V. Prabhu
About the Founder
Hi, I am Vishal, Doctor of Naturopathy & Natural Medicines. I love Nature and the remedies it provides. We @ Wish All Nature Cure treat almost every disease through Natural Medicines present in Nature. Depending on Antibiotics & other conventional treatment is a menace to our society. I believe everybody is their own doctor upto 70% , only if they know the laws of nature & for the remaining 30% you need a specialist. We can help you attaining the complete 100% and enjoy the perfect health. The world is getting smarter & following Naturopathy & Alternative medicines. Are you? Talk to us Today for your health plans. Its never too late to get back in shape. The present generation is so over powered by the word “science” that it will not open its mind to the simple and rational truths of the Natural healing forces embodied in the body. Positive health is the greatest immunizing agent and should be maintained by natural elimination, rational diet, exercise, rest, recreation, sleep, right mental attitude and freedom from devitalizing habits. As long as violation of the laws of Nature continue there can be no hope of any remedy having anything but a temporary effect.
- Certified Advance Diabetic Educator (RICHS – Vietnam)
- Certified Diabetic Educator (Indo-Vietnam Medical Board)
- Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (IGNOU, New Delhi)
- Certified Food Nutritionist (IGNOU, New Delhi)
- Registered Doctor of Naturopathy (IBAM Academy)
- Diploma in Oncology & Haematology (IBAM Academy)
- Bachelor of Education [Physical Education] (Punjabi University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Punjab University)
- Graduation [Physical Education] Arts (Punjabi University)
- 10+2 A.V Senior Secondary, Chandigarh (CBSE Board)